Maximum protection and durability without being excessively bulky and heavy is the Active Ankle Volt. It is the only largest hinged brace in the sports market as of today.
How Active Ankle Volt works:
• The uniqueness in this volt is the carbon fiber technology that is used unlike the thermoplastic used by other braces that result in wear and tear resulting in becoming unusable over time.
• The use of polypropylene shell with carbon fiber makes this brace light weight and substantially stable without compromising on the space and the strength in the shoe gear.
• The secure split strap system is absolutely unique and allow great comfort and lot of room for adjustments
• Due to all this the hinge is known to be more stable during the lateral and rotaional foot movements.
Active Ankle's newest innovation, the Volt
, was developed with the serious athlete in mind.
- Offering the best protection and support, with increased range of motion, enhanced custom padding and less bulk.
- Carbon Charged Protection- a unique blend of carbon and polypropylene makes this brace lightweight, durable and flexible
- Less bulk - integrated strengthening ribs create a thinner profile for a better fit in shoes without compromising the brace's strength and support
- Performance hinge - the Volt's molded bearing design provides a smoother natural range of motion
- Split strap system - the Volt's unique split strap closure system offers greater comfort and adjustability for all leg shapes
- Custom cut and molded, fabric lined EVA pads offer increased durability and comfort
- Available in three sizes
- Only available in black