Control the Spread of Infections – in 5 Touch Points
|Our signature ergo-form hangrips, now crevice-free for quick & efficient disinfecting|
|Improved, nonporous armrests with no joint crevice|
|Removeable, machine-washable chart holder|
|Nonporous, easy-to-clean handrim|
|Smooth, easy-to-clean brake lever|
Designed based on feedback from healthcare professionals, our Airgo ProCare IC wheelchair exceeds institutional standards of quality and now features touch points which are easy to both clean and disinfect.
It's streamline design along with mag wheels combine to make it lighter and more durable.
This affordable wheelchair also features dual axle positions that allow for varying seat-to-floor heights, a heavy-duty chrome-plated steel frame, solid snap-on tires, adjustable brakes, sealed bearing assemblies, padded armrests, and flame-retardant black naugahyde upholstery. Parts as well as accessories are stocked in Canada for fast and easy availability.
- Institutional tested durability & proven quality
- Proprietary contact points are easy to clean & disinfect
- Dual axle positions allow varying seat heights
- Parts stocked in Canada for fast & easy availability
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 Kg)
- Latex free