Breg Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy System is a simple and reliable system manufactured by Berg to reduce pain and provide compression. The design is compact and its easy to use which makes it apt for use in hospitals, clinics and also home. Patients can anjoy 6-8 hours of motorized cold therapy with just a little initial fill of ice and water, depending upon patiant's protocol. Breg Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy units are classified as class II medical devices and should be prescribed by a medical practioner.
- The design of the Hip WrapOn Pads provides maximum coverage and comfort to the patient.
- The straps are elastic that provide compression and hold the pad firmly in place.
- These pads can be used only with Polar Care Glacier, Polar Care Cube and Polar Care Cub.
Note: An insulation barrier must be applied between the pad and the skin.
- Reliable and effective
- Pump is strong and has whisper quiet pump technology that allows a peaceful and comfortable environment for patients to rest.
- Flow rate is high that allows even pad temperature
- Reduced pain and swelling allows a faster recovery
- Provides cold treatment for 6-8 hours with motorized unit
- Elastic strap is a unique feature of the Breg WrapOn Polar Pads that can be wrapped around the joint conveniently to fix the pad at its place.
- These WrapOn pads are compatible only with Glacier, Cube and Cub models.
- Post Operative
- Post Trauma
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Arthroscopic Procedures