A Bunion Bootie is a non surgical solution for realigning the Big Toe. These are extremely comfortable to wear without adding any bulky splints. These booties are very soft on the skin and can be worn either with or without the shoes. Bunion Bootie is the best and newest form of bunion treatment which is so soft and gentle on the skin that you will love it!
The Bunion Bootie creates an effective wall between the painful bunion and the shoe that creates friction and causes pain. These bunion correctors are super thin and soft and only ones in their category that can be worn inside a shoe reducing friction and inflammation.
Bunion Bootie straightens the big toe and brings it back to its original position thus improving the balance and gait. These booties are available in different sizes for you to choose the best size for left or right foot.
If you have had a long and a tiring day on your feet, best is to separate the toes and revitalize them. This would release the tension built up from shoes that are too tight and result in angled toes. If bunions are not treated, they can lead to hammertoes and toes that overlap. Restrain the damage done to your toes by wearing these soft booties that will soothe your toes and feet.
- 100% Soft, flexible bunion splint that doesn’t add unnecessary bulk or pressure to the already sensitive area
- Separates the big toe from the other toes to help temporarily improve toe alignment
- Soothes and releases tension & bunion pain near the joint
- Ultra-thin barrier (only 0.4mm thick!) to protect against blisters, rubbing, & increasing tenderness
- Stabilizing support that can be worn day & night
- A gentle, comfortable solution for bunion discomfort
- Odor & bacteria resistant materials – Latex free
How does it work?
Unlike rigid bunion splints, toe spacers, braces, and most other orthotics, Bunion Booties are supportive soft splints that can be worn all day as well as to bed barefoot. By anchoring the Bootie around the ankle, the big toe is gently pulled away from the other toes, often improving balance and restoring a more natural alignment. All while being comfortable enough to wear by people with the most active of lifestyles, and soothing enough to be used as retreat after a long day on your feet.
Customize your Bootie fit by your activity level and wear preference by selecting from 5 different sizes in Bunion Booties.
||Big Toe Only
||XS, S. M. L, XL
|Foot Length (cm)
||Foot Length (inches)
||Bunion Bootie Size
||Women's Shoe Size
||Men's Shoe Size
||Bunion Bootie Size
||7 1/2 - 8 1/2
||2 to 5
||1 to 3
||8 1/4 - 9
||6 to 7
||4 to 6
||9 - 9 3/4
||8 to 9
||7 to 9
||9 3/4 - 10 1/2
||10 to 11
||10 to 12
|27 - up
||10 1/2 - up
||12 to Up
||13 to Up
Size Down if any of the following applies:
- Narrow Feet
- Mild Bunion
- Plan to wear during the day
- On the cusp between the sizes
How to Measure the size:
- Measure your foot as illustrated below from a standing position if possible. Best time to measure is in the morning as the feet swells throughout the day.
- Our Size Guide is conservative, many people size down, however you may not want to size down if you have wide feet (wearing E, EE, or EEE shoes), advanced bunion deformity, had prior surgeries, or plan to wear it at night.
- Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours initially and then gradually increasing wear over time. The Bunion Bootie should feel snug on your foot but not uncomfortable.
- The material will relax slightly after the first few times wearing it so if in doubt or between sizes, most people typically go with the smaller size.
NOTE: Those with extreme bunions, other previous or current foot conditions, diabetes, poor circulation or prolonged foot pain, consult your physician before using.