LumboLoc Forte XT
Indications of Lumbsacral Spine
- Degeneration/muscular insufficiency of the spine (severe)
- Lumbar syndrome
Features Of LumboLoc Forte XT:
- Anatomically-contoured stabilizing orthosis ensures individual adaptation to the patient‘s shape for maximum comfort.
- Practical Finger pockets and lPT strap system (low Power Tension) mean that the orthosis can be fitted easily without the need to expend consider-able effort.
- Rigid Posterior Support provides sagittal control from sacrococcygeal junction to T9 vertebrate
- Rigid abdominal panel provides enhanced intra-abdominal pressure
How does LumboLoc Forte XT Work?
- Anatomically-contoured corset stays incorporated at the back facilitate an anatomically correct position of the orthosis, providing appropriate support.
- The lumbar spine is relieved by the individually adjustable compression of the abdominal cavity-
- The adjustable function strap permits individual adjustment of the force exerted, with respect to location and intensity, and supports the effect of the pad.
- Rigid posterior panel provides enhanced sagittal control.
|Size|| 1|| 2|| 3|| 4|| 5|| 6|| |
|Body circumference in cm|| 70 - 80|| 80 - 90|| 90 - 100|| 100 - 110|| 110 -120|| 120 -130|