What is Caya Contoured Diaphragm?
The Caya Contoured Diaphragm is contraception used by women, and it is hormone free and very safe to use. It is used by inserting inside the vagina just before you plan to have an intercourse, it can be washed and reused more than one time. It has to reside inside your vagina for at least 6 hours after you had intercourse.
Awesome Features of Caya Diaphragm!
- The new design of this contraceptive is shaped to fit 99% of the women which is almost all females.
- The membrane is made of silicone and shields the cervix completely because it is very thin.
- Due to the flattened design in front reduced pressure is exerted on urethra.
- This Caya Diaphragm is not a spoil sport during the intercourse.
- No measurements are required as Caya Diaphragm is designed to fit 99% of the women
- If you have an increased risk of thrombosis this contraceptive is very helpful.
- Breast feeding mothers love it!
- Don’t want kids go use Caya Diaphragm!
- Easy to insert and no hormones and side effects.
- This product does not use Latex.
- Use, Reuse and enjoy!
Explanation of Caya Contoured Diaphragm shown in second Picture
- Cervical cup: Covers a range of sizes of cervical. Very thin, shields your cervix, Gives a feeling of natural intercourse.
- Rim: Very stable andadjustable, it helps to guide Diaphragm deep inside thevagina as you push on the anterior edge. Rim helps in holding the diaphragm and makes sure the position is correct.
- Grip dimples: helps in guiding your finger and provide a touch sensation for where you can squeeze and hold the rim.
- Removal dome: helps in easily removing the contraceptive by allowing your finger to get under or over the dome so that you can remove the device.
- Center point: Noticeable center point so the caya diaphragm has a better position.
How to Use Caya Contoured Diaphragm? Please check our video below