Identical to PP3132 but the unit has passed a special electrical inspection by QPS(Laboratory equivalent to CSA). A requirement of some institutions.
Our Nicest and most Powerful (100mA) EMS unit. The EMS 7500 is the unit to win your customer's business. EMS 7500 features include, Dual Channel, 3 modes, Timer, Patient Compliance Meter, New Stronger 100 mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for maximum handling and a premium silver finish.
• 3 Modes: Synchronous, Constant, Alternate
• Pulse Width: 50~300 hs, Adjustable
• Pulse Rate: 2~120 Hz, Adjustable
• Pulse Amplitude: 100mA peak into 500 ohm load
• Voltage: 0-50V (Load: 500 ohm)
• Ramp: 1~8 s
• Contraction Time (On Time): 0~90 seconds
• Relaxation Time (On Time): 2~90 seconds
• Wave Form: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
• Timer: 1~60 mins. or continuous. Final count down indicator: during final 5 mins.,
the clock symbol will flash in one sec.
• Patient Compliance Meter: Memorize 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
• System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 4 Self-Stick High Quality Premium
Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet