Features and Description:
- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver
- To use as a transport chair, the Duet has locking flip-up armrests and a flip-down footrest to aid the user. A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook and loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation
- The tool-free two-position contoured padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet as a rollator or in transport chair mode
- Comes with padded seat with carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding
- The folding frame has a lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Handles are adjustable in height, with self-threading knob
Seat to Floor height: 21"
Back Height: 35"
Seat Dimensions: 13.5" (W) X 13" (D)
Weight: 20 lbs
Weight Limit: 300 lbs