Piper Series Evolution Walker is available in 4 sizes and is the best in its class.
It is lightweight with a solid built and is stable.
It is a strong aluminium walker.
Additional Features and Description:
- Strongest most stable light-weight walker on the market with fully welded 1” aircraft aluminum frame for superb stability
- One hand folding system easiest walker to handle by both user & caregiver
- Short wheel base allows for smaller turning radius, ideal for smaller living spaces
- Narrow frame allows user to go through small door openings like bathrooms, etc.
- New Safety accessories with reflective tapes visible from every angle
- Redesigned front handles with convenient hook for hanging purses, shopping bags, etc.
- Easy locking brake system, ideal for arthritic patients
- New 40mm wider wheels suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- New Mesh Basket
NOTE: You can choose the Walker with Arm Trough System or Without. Check the Arm Trough System here
| ||weight||seat height||seating width||width X length||handle height||weight capacity|
|Piper DX||13 lbs||21”||18”||22” x 26”||31”– 36”||275 lbs|
|Piper MDX||13 lbs||19”||18”||22” x 26”||30”– 34”||275 lbs|
|Piper SMDX||12 lbs||17”||16.5”||21” x 26”||29”– 33”||275 lbs|
|Piper TDX||13 lbs||23”||18”||23” x 26”||35”– 39”||275 lbs|
Warranty Service, Repair or Replacement:
If you have to return your walker to Evolution for warranty service, there are a few things we'll need from you. First, the walker must Include a Merchandise Return Authorization (MRA) number. You can obtain a MRA number by calling us at our toll free number 1- 877-333-4111. Be prepared to provide 1) the unit model number, 2) the serial number, and 3) a description of the problem.
You will also find printed documentation shipped with your Evolution Xpresso Walker. They contain maintenance guides and installation information.