Features and Description:
Gravol Natural Source Ginger tablets are used to prevent vomiting and nausea. As the name suggests, these tablets are a health product which are made from naturally sourced ginger which is organic. The tablets are filmkoted which makes them easy to swallow and do not leave any aftertaste.
- Each 500mg tablet contains 500 mg of ginger dried root.
- These tablets are non drowsy.
- Tablets are filmkoated which makes them easy to swallow.
- Made from a natural source.
For adults and children above 6 years of age, recommended dosage is 2 tablets every 4 hours which can be taken 1 to 3 times a day. Maximum dosage should not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours. 2 tablets should be taken before travelling to prevent vomiting.
- Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
- People suffering from gall bladder stones should not take these tablets without consulting their doctor.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not take this medicine.
- If medicine needs to be taken for a longer duration, a physician's advide is recommended.
- It should be kept out of reach of children.
- Should not be stored at a temperature exceeding 27 degrees Celcius.