The Gro Clock is an amazing and a fun way to let your child know when it is time to go to bed and when they have to wake up. This clock can help your toddler to sleep longer. It includes a free story book that helps you explain the concept of a clock to your child.
You can activate the clock using the buttons on it. When its time to sleep, the stars would come up which disappear over time and then sleeping until the sun shows up. This new version of clock uses fun images of stars and the sun to communicate to your child. This new version of the clock has a feature that allows the parents to choose whether they want the digital display along with the stars and the sun.
- Glowing sun and stars images to communicate the sleeping and wake up time with your child
- Comes with a free story book
- Stars disappear slowly to indicate the passage of time
- There is an option to set up 2 different wake up times; for weekdays and weekends or for night and daytime
- Key lock option
- Screen brightness can be adjusted
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered with adapter which is included
- Suitable for children aged 2 years and above
- Educational option of showing digital clock during the stars to sun countdown
- Mr Star night time graphic
- Conforms to British and European standards