The Grobag is a revolutionary baby sleep bag that allows the baby to sleep comfortably through the night. With these sleeping bags the traditional sheets and blankets have become a thing of the past. These are made with high quality material and has an award winning design that does not leave your baby feeling too cold or too hot in the grobag.
This Grobag comes in an adventure print for your baby where the sun is smiling with clouds and elephant is flying. It is available in 2 warmth ratings called Togs to choose from to make sure that your baby is sleepig at the right temperature inside the grobag. The factors that determine the tog rating of the bag depend upon the number of clothes that the baby is wearing, room temperature and baby's health. The nursery thermometer (included) can be used to pick the correct tog.
When to start using Grobag
The best time to use the Grobag is when the baby weighs more than 4kg which is 0-6 month. The head of the baby should not be able to pass through the neck hole of the bag when fastened else it means that the bag is too big.
- Available in 2 Tog ratings; 2.5 tog for nursery temperatures of 16-20 and 1.0 tog for nursery temperatures of 21-23
- Comes with a Front Zip on all sizes
- Comes with underarm or shoulder poppers and a side zip in 0-6 months
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- 100% cotton outer and 100% cotton jersey lining
- Ornamental needlework and embroidery details
- Quick-dry polyester filling on the 2.5 tog (1.0 tog is 100% jersey cotton throughout)
- There is a zip click feature on all the sizes
- Can be machine washed and tumble dried on low
- Includes a Free Nusersry Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 months sizes
- Is British Standard Approved