Medela SpecialNeeds Feeder is designed especially for babies who have facial or oral problems that hinder their ability to maintain sufficient suction for feeding. This specially designed silicone feeder and valve adjust the milk flow for the babies.
- Flow rate is variable which can be controlled by the baby and mother making it a more natural experience.
- This feeder understands the baby's feeding efforts and provides adequate milk supply even for a weakest suck.
- There is only one way valve that controls the flow of milk to avoid flooding the baby with too much milk.
- Packaging is sterile keeping baby and breastmilk safe.
- Comes with a small teat in a 80 ml container for premature babies.
- All parts that come in contact with the breastmilk are BPA free.