The supplemental Nursing System is a device with a feeding tube that provide babies with long term supplemental feedings at the breast. When a baby is at the breast for over a period of time, it triggers a hormonal mechanism that in turn causes milk production at the breast.
SNS can also be used for
- Inducing lactation
- To keep special needs baby at the breast
- Premature babies
- Weak and lazy nursers
- Impaired babies
- Mothers with Low milk supply
- Relactating mothers
- BPA Free which is safe for the mother and baby
- Best for long term supplemental feedings at the breast.
- Adjustable flow rate system that allows the mother to control the flow of milk.
- Valves are color coded with attached tubing to manage different feed times.
- Adjustable neck strap which makes it convenient for the moms to feed the baby.
The Supplemental System comes with the following:
- 1 150ml nuring container
- 1 cover
- 1 neck cord
- 1 valve holder
- 1 attachment ring
- 1 tape
- 3 sizes of tubing with attached valves