- Pre-Seed Lubricant by McKesson is a fertility friendly lubricant and is designed to use when trying to become a pregnant.
- Comes in the form of a tube with 9 twist-on applicators.
- Available in 40gms.
- Should be applied into the vaginal canal before having an intercourse.
- Can also be used by women having pelvic pain, dryness and those undergoing hormonal changes.
- Free from Glycerin.
- Recommended by Fertility experts.
Important FAQ's for Pre-seed:
How much Pre-Seed should I use?
The amount of Pre-Seed to use will vary depending on the desired lubrication.
If you used Pre-Seed and it felt too slippery or there wasn’t enough sensation (friction) when using it—try one or more of the following adjustments:
- Apply less Pre-Seed Lubricant. Try just using 1 gm at first, and work up to the right amount for you.
- Wipe off extra Pre-Seed after applying. After applying Pre-Seed inside with the applicator, wipe off any lubricant on your outside parts by using a tissue.
- Apply your Pre-Seed Lubricant earlier. You can apply Pre-Seed up to an hour before love-making.
- Try just using Pre-Seed externally. We suggest you apply lubricant the size of a quarter.
- If things are too slippery during the middle of love-making, take a break and wipe both of you off by hand or with the sheet. This should make things just right when you start up again.
If you used Pre-Seed and it wasn’t slippery enough, it dried out too quickly, or it had a rubbery or tacky sensation, your tissues may be a bit low in moisture, and you may need to use more Pre-Seed. Pre-Seed’s isotonic moisture is readily absorbed because it mimics natural fluids. To provide adequate lubrication, you will need to apply enough Pre-Seed to saturate the tissues. Here are some suggestions for this situation:
- Try using the intravaginal applicators to apply Pre-Seed inside. Your body makes natural fluids throughout the vaginal canal, not just at the opening of the vulva. Applying lubricant inside mimics your own fertile fluids and maximizes Pre-Seed’s effectiveness as a lubricant. Many women have never used an applicator for a lubricant, so it may seem different.
- If you are just using Pre-Seed externally, apply an amount similar to the size of a quarter by hand to the areas you want lubricated. If these areas seem to rapidly absorb Pre-Seed, repeat the application (with the same amount). Once the tissues are hydrated, the second dose of Pre-seed can stay on the surface and provide longer lasting lubrication.
- If you are using the applicator and things aren’t slippery enough, try filling the applicator with 4 gms before inserting and apply Pre-Seed while lying down in bed, right before intimacy.
What makes Pre-Seed safe for use when trying to conceive (TTC)?
Pre-Seed was developed specifically to match a woman’s fertile fluids and to provide safe lubrication for use when trying to conceive a baby.
Is Pre-Seed Lubricant condom compatible?
Pre-Seed Lubricant is compatible with latex and polyurethane condoms