Rebound is a TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator) pain relief device that works through the skin emitting a tingling sensation to help manage the pain without the use of drugs. TENS stimulation can be used to relieve chronic or acute pain by blocking the pain signals and triggering a release of endorphins.
- Portable and easy to use.
- Power settings are adjustable to provide personal comfort.
Rebound TENS unit package comes with the following:
- 1 Rebound Unit
- 2 Conductive Pads
- 1 Connecting Cable
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 1 lanyard (strap)
- 1 Instruction Manual
- Rebound TENS unit is a non-prescription device that blocks the pain signal from reaching the brain and hence the pain is not felt.
- It triggers the release of the body's own pain fighting compounds called endorphins.
- Rebound TENS unit is safe and effective pain relieving device.
- It can be used to provide pain relief from hip, low back, mid back, elbow, wrist, shoulder, arm, knee, ankle, joints, muscle, chronic and acute pain.
- It comes with 1 year warranty.
- It acts fast and provides pain relief within 15 minutes.
How to use Rebound TENS Device
** These steps are just as a reference and are not intended to take the place of the manual that comes along with Rebound TENS Device.
1. Attach the Lanyard
2. Insert the batteries
3. Connect the cable to Rebound.
4. Connect Pads to the cable.
5. Remove pads from the plastc sheet backing. Apply the pads to your body following the Pad Placement Instructions in the manual pages.
6. Turn on and adjust Power.
7. Lock the Rebound at the optimal setting.
8. After the therapy, turn Rebound Off.
9. Disconnect the Pads.
10. Remove and store pads.
11. Disconnect the cable.
12. Remove the batteries.