Evolution's popular Xpresso Lite series is now available in a cable-free version. With cable-free brakes, a center folding seat, durable folding basket, the Xpresso folds easily and is compact.
- Innovative Design Roman arch provides support & stability
- Seat Soft, washable cushion
- Brake System Cable-free / Easy to adjust handle height
- Collapsible Basket Foldable & removable
- Wheels Light weight EVA tires
- Back Strap Pad For added comfort and support
- Colors Ruby Red, Azure Blue, Chrome Silver, Ebony Black
NOTE: You can choose the Walker with Arm Trough System or Without. Check the Arm Trough System here
| ||Weight||Seat Height||Seat Width||Width x Length||Handle Height||Weight Capacity|
|Xpresso Lite CF Mini||15 lbs||18”||18”||22.5” x 26”||30.5” – 33.5”||300 lbs|
|Xpresso Lite CF Regular||15 lbs||21”||18”||22.5” x 26”||30.5” – 35.5”||300 lbs|
|Xpresso Lite CF Tall||15 lbs||24”||18”||22.5” x 26”||33.5” – 40”||350 lbs|
Warranty Service, Repair or Replacement:
If you have to return your walker to Evolution for warranty service, there are a few things we'll need from you. First, the walker must Include a Merchandise Return Authorization (MRA) number. You can obtain a MRA number by calling us at our toll free number 1- 877-333-4111. Be prepared to provide 1) the unit model number, 2) the serial number, and 3) a description of the problem.
You will also find printed documentation shipped with your Evolution Xpresso Walker. They contain maintenance guides and installation information.
Taking Care of your Walker
- Check tightnesss of nuts and bolts regularly
- Check frame and tire integrity at least once a month
Folding, Unfolding and Carrying your Walker
- To Fold: Pull on the center seat handle and the walker will remain standing up.
- To Unfold: Push down on the handle in the middle of the seat making sure the walker locks in the fully open position
- To Carry the walker wile folded, simply pick it up by the center handle and lift the walker carrying it at your side like a suitcase.