Features and Description:
Gravol tablets are used to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness due to motion sickness. These tablets are specially filmkoted which makes them easy to swallow leaving no after taste.
- FilmKoted tablets
- Very easy to swallow
- Leaves no after taste
Adult dosage: To prevent and treat vomiting, nausea and motion sickness, 1 to 2 tablets are recommended every 4 hours or as per requirement. Maximum dosage should not exceed 8 tablets in a day.
Dosage for children of 6-12 years: 1/2 to 1 tablet is recommended every 6 to 8 years or as per requirement. Maximum dosage should not exceed 3 tablets in a day. First dose should be taken at least an hour or 2 before travelling.
- Recommended dosage should not be exceeded.
- Gravol tablets may cause sleepiness hence any activity that requires mental aleertness should be avoided after takin these tablets.
- People suffering from lung problems, urination problems, glaucoma, pregnant women and lactating mothers should not take these medicines unless advised by the doctor.
- Alcohol and beverages containing alcohol should be avoided.
- Antihistamines and sedative drugs should not be mixed with these tablets without the advise of the doctor.
- If medicine needs to be taken for a longer duration, a physician's advide is recommended.
- It should be kept out of reach of children.
- Should not be stored at a temperature exceeding 27 degrees Celcius.