Drive Nitro Euro Style Rollator/ Walker
Drive Nitro Rollator is attractive and pleasing to the eyes. The walker's frame is built using Aluminum, a lightweight metal that keeps the overall weight of the walker manageable. The cross brace design delivers stability and makes the walker solid and sturdy.
The nitro walker features a sleek, trendy design, adjustable height handles, a comfortable seat, and a large storage basket in the front of the walker. This design is used in the construction industry for reinforcing structures to withstand seismic activity. The brake cables are built into the frame of the Drive Nitro for added safety for its users. Don't let mobility challenges hold you back - step up to the Drive Euro Style Rollator today!
Drive Nitro Rollator Features:
- It is a great aid to keep you mobile and independent.
- The walker provides support and reduces the risks of falling.
- Drive Nitro Rollator provides confidence by improving balance and coordination.
- Drive wakers are built keeping safety in mind.
How do you adjust the handle height on my Drive Nitro walker?
- Locate the buttons located under the handles of your walker.
- Release the controls, and lock the grip in its place. By pressing it, you can set it to your desired height.
- The height of the handle on your walker is adjustable in increments of 1", and the maximum adjustment is 41", with the minimum set at 36".
How to adjust the height on the back support for your Drive Nitro rollator?
- The adjustment knob is on your walker's frame.
- Turn the screw counterclockwise to loosen it; it does not require tools.
- Adjust the back support on your walker by sliding it up or down to set it for the desired setting.
- Turn the knob clockwise and tighten the tool-free screw.
- The maximum adjustable height of the back strap of your walker is 19 inches, and the minimum is 15 inches.
How is the turning radius better on the Drive Nitro walker?
The fork helps turn the wheel's radius by connecting the hub and the frame. The shallower angle of the fork and a lower offset gives the wheel a tighter turning radius for the walker. The Drive Nitro walker has large 10-inch front wheels. These wheels provide a smoother ride and help maneuver the walker on uneven surfaces more easily.
How to fold my Drive Nitro rollator for storage?
- The walker should be in a stable position and on an even surface.
- Pull the string on the seat, and the walker will fold in till the handles are within a kissing distance.
- Secure the walker in the folded position by engaging the locking mechanism.
- Be cautious, as sometimes you can hurt your hand when folding your walker.
What kind of accessories comes with the Drive Nitro walker?
Your Drive nitro walker is a plug-and-play walker that comes fitted with a foldable seat and storage basket attached to the walker. The cane holder is an extra charge.
|Handle Height||33.5" - 38.25"|
|Unit Dimensions||23" (W) x 27.75" (L)|
|Seat Dimensions||18" (W) x 20.5" (H) x 10" (D)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||21.5 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|