Features and Description:
Aircast Ankle Cryo/Cuffs with cooler are designed to give maximum relief from swelling, inflammation, pain and swollen joints.
The design allows maximum coverage of the affected area for better treatment.
The motor of the cuff pumps air into the cuff to create a compression. The motor pumps the air in and out of the cuff every 30 seconds. The difference between the Motorized and Non Motorized unit is that the Motorized Aircast Cryo Cuff unit pumps air to add compression to the cuff.
Cryo/Cuffs can be ordered alone or with a cooler. The cooler can also be purchased as a separate assembly and can be used with any Cryo/Cuff model.
- Aircast Ankle Cryo/Cuff with Cooler by DJO Canada provides cooling system to ankle to minimize pain and swelling.
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of any further damage.
- It is designed in such a way that it can fit the injured area completely.
- Comes with ankle Cryo/Cuff and cooler.
- Cooler can also be detached whenever needed for continued treatment.
- Ankle Cryo/Cuff can be ordered seperately or can be combined with a cooler.
- The cold from the cooler helps to minimize the pain.
- Available for adults and Pediatrics.
To Order Cooler separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cooler
To Order Cuffs separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuffs
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products