Aircast Elbow Cryo/Cuff is designed to give maximum relief from swelling, inflammation, pain and swollen joints. Cooling effect helps ease the pain.
The design allows to cover the elbow completely for better treatment and maximum therapy by Cryo.
It comes with a cooler and a cuff. Elbow Cryo/Cuff can be ordered alone or with a cooler. The cooler can also be purchased as a separate assembly and can be used with any Cryo/Cuff model.
The motor of the cuff pumps air into the cuff to create a compression. The motor pumps the air in and out of the cuff every 30 seconds. The difference between the Motorized and Non Motorized unit is that the Motorized Aircast Cryo Cuff unit pumps air to add compression to the cuff.
- Aircast Elbow Cryo/Cuff is designed to give protection to the entire elbow area.
- Particularly designed for elbows.
- On regular usage, it reduces the pain and swelling.
- Comes with/without cooler.
- Elbow Cryo/Cuff with cooler provides ice therapy to the users by giving cooling effect which reduces the pain.
- Most of the people use this product following elbow injuries/surgeries.
- Easy to apply; thus can be used at home to get rid of mild elbow strains.
- Cooler is universal to all the Cryo/Cuff models.
- Sizes available for both Pediatrics and Adults.
To Order Cooler separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cooler
To Order Cuffs separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuffs
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products