Aspercreme Extra Strength For Arthritis
- Apply Aspercreme 3 to 4 times a day on your skin only.
- The cream helps get rid of pains from sports activities.
- People who love outdoor activities have stopped using pain reliving pills after using this cream.
- Some patients have used it for idiopathic polyneuropathy to get rid of odd sensations.
- The cream has helped relax muscles from chronic pains or people who have had accidents or got injured.
- It helps in relieving pains in your back and hip joints. It helps in the healing process.
- Aspercreme is odor-free, which makes it one of the most popular pain-relieving creams.
- Aspercreme also helps in reduced pains in shoulder joints and gout.
- Contains 15% Triethanolamine Salicylate
The generic name for this cream is TROLAMINE SALICYLATE.
Medicinal Ingredient: Triethanolamine Salicylate 15% w/w. Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax, BHT, cetyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methylparaben, mineral oil, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, propylparaben, simethicone, sorbitan stearate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, water