With a 600 pound weight capacity, this bariatric battery-powered lift with rechargeable battery by Drive Medical has strength on its side. The extra wide, coated cradle rotates 360 degrees and includes 4-point hook up. A high lift range allows the unit to transfer patients to high surfaces. The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs to be removed (The lift will not operate while plugged in). A jumbo actuator pump that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning. The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode. Sturdy base legs — with dual, 3" heavy duty front casters — adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handles.
- 600 pound weight capacity
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter handle
- Dual, 3" heavy duty front casters
- Extra wide coated swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation with 4 point hook up
- High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces
- Ideal for homecare use
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode lowers patient down safely
- Lift will not operate while plugged in
- To charge, simply plug in unit
Base Width: 45.75" (Open) 25" (Closed)
Base Height: 4"
Base Clearance: 2.25"
Casters: 3" Front | 4" Rear
Weight: 129 lbs
Weight Limit: 600 lbs