A BunionETTE Bootie is a non surgical solution for realigning the Little Toe or Big and Little Toe combined. These are extremely comfortable to wear without adding any bulky splints. These booties are very soft on the skin and can be worn either with or without the shoes. BunionETTE Bootie is the best and newest form of bunion treatment which is so soft and gentle on the skin that you will love it!
The BunionETTE Bootie creates an effective wall between the painful bunion and the shoe that creates friction and causes pain. These bunion correctors are super thin and soft and only ones in their category that can be worn inside a shoe reducing friction and inflammation.
BunionETTE Bootie straightens the big toe and brings it back to its original position thus improving the balance and gait. These booties are available in different sizes for you to choose the best size for left or right foot.
If you have had a long and a tiring day on your feet, best is to separate the toes and revitalize them. This would release the tension built up from shoes that are too tight and result in angled toes. If bunions are not treated, they can lead to hammertoes and toes that overlap. Restrain the damage done to your toes by wearing these soft booties that will soothe your toes and feet.
- Soft, thin, dual layer barrier which is only 1mm thick to protect against blisters, rubbing, & increasing tenderness
- Provides longitudinal and transverse arch support to help reduce fatigue while walking and standing
- Side panel for maximum breathability and comfort
- Separates the big toe and little toe from the middle three toes to help temporarily improve toe alignment
- Soothes and releases tension & bunion pain near the joint
- Stabilizing support that can be worn day & night
- A gentle, comfortable solution for bunionette discomfort
- Latex free
How does it work?
Unlike rigid bunion splints, toe spacers, braces, and most other orthotics, BunionETTE Booties are supportive soft splints that can be worn all day as well as to bed barefoot. By anchoring the Bootie around the ankle, the big toe is gently pulled away from the other toes, often improving balance and restoring a more natural alignment. BunionETTE Bootie provides the same temporary correction to the 5th or little toe as well. All while being comfortable enough to wear by people with the most active of lifestyles, and soothing enough to be used as retreat after a long day on your feet.
Customize your Bootie fit by your activity level and wear preference by selecting 3 sizes in the BunionETTE Bootie.
|Inner Sleeve ||Yes|
|Covers/Protects|| Big and Little Toe|
|Sizes||S. M. L|
|Bunionette Bootie Size||Women's Shoe Size (US Shoe Size)||Men's Shoe Size (US Shoe Size)|
|Small||4 to 6 1/2||3 to 5|
|Medium||7 to 8 1/2||6 to 7 1/2|
|Large||9 to 12||8 to 12|
- Many people with bunions and/or bunionettes purchase shoes that are 1/2 – 1 full size larger than they would normally, in order to give their bunion some extra space in the toe box of their shoe. Please use your true shoe size when referencing the size chart above.
- Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours per day initially, working up to a full days’ wear.
- Remember that feet tend to swell slightly as the day goes on, especially in warmer temperatures. It’s best to try your Bootie on for the first time in the morning.
- Some people may prefer a larger size to wear to bed at night.
- The Bootie material will likely relax after a few wears.
ALSO CHECK BUNION BOOTIE HERE