The internal thermostat is pre-set to be the perfect temperature. We’ve cleverly rounded all the edges to take away a chewing surface and even capped the cord entrance and the first 18” of the power cord with steel.
All KH heated beds and pads feature dual thermostats and are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when he/she lies on the pad. When your pet is not on the pad, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature will vary according to the ambient air temperature. All KH heated products are thermostatically controlled to heat to 102° F, regardless of the size. Dual thermostat simply means there are two internal thermostats that will keep the surface of the bed at 10-15° F above ambient air temperature when your pet is not on the bed. When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to about 102° F.Features:
- A smaller version of our bestselling Extreme Weather Kitty Pad
- Great for cat houses, porches, garages, barns or in the home
- Thermostatically controlled to warm to your pet's normal body temperature
- 5.5 ft. power cord--first 18" are steel capped
- MET listed
- Dimensions: 9" x 12" x 0.5"
- Color: Tan