Product Highlights of Ifill Oxygen Station
The DeVilbiss iFill Personal Oxygen Station is the only stand-alone oxygen filling station on the market. With the novel design, a patient can use and store their iFill practically anywhere in their home, minimizing disruption to the patient’s life. Additionally, the iFill is compatible with any concentrator.
The iFill unit obtains purified oxygen from room air using standard oxygen concentrator technology. Unlike rival units, iFill units can be used with your existing concentrator fleet. The iFill System makes it easy and convenient for your customers to fill portable oxygen cylinders in their homes and gives them greater freedom to come and go as they please.
Variety of iFill Cylinders
iFill provides the flexibility to fill most cylinder sizes including M4, M6, ML6, C, D and E, using the PulseDose Oxygen Conserving Device interface or Regulator interface. iFill cylinders are also available with a standard 870 Post Valve in sizes M4, M6, ML6, C and D for use with any conserving device or regulator. (Note: iFill must be used with an iFill Cylinder.)
iFill lets users fill their cylinders in just a little over an hour – not the two hours it can take with other in-home oxygen filling units. Shorter fill times save energy costs. Partially filled cylinders can be easily topped off. And the iFill will automatically shut off when filling is complete.
- The DeVilbiss iFillâ Personal Oxygen Station offers a clinically focused and operationally efficient non-delivery oxygen solution, a model that is great for patients and your business.
- It makes it easy and convenient for your customers to fill portable oxygen cylinders in their homes and gives them greater freedom to come and go as they please.
- Fills proprietary iFill cylinders - Standard 870 Post Valve or Integrated Continuous Flow regulator (Figure A-B)
- It easily tops off partially filled cylinders and automatically shuts off when the filling is complete.
- Control panel light signals when the cylinder is filling and when it’s full
- Ergonomic design with easy-roll casters makes iFill easy-to-move and store when not in use.
|Cylinder Top Off
|115V, 60 Hz, 4.1 Amps
|75 Minutes (M6 Cylinder)
|93% +/- 3%
|400 Watts Avg.
|28.5" (H) x 12.25" (W) x 22.5" (D)
|3 Years or 3000 Hours