Drysol Extra strength Dab on (Deodorant)
A clinical study shows that Drysol extra strength contains larger molecules than regular deodorants, which is a significant reason for Drysol to manage extreme sweating effectively.
Does Drysol Extra Strength dab on help sweaty palms?
Drysol dab on is used regularly for extreme hand sweating. The product has made improvements and helps in keeping your hands dry.
Do you get sweat during nights under your armpits?
Drysol is the only solution available in the market to help you get rid of excessive sweating and anxiety-free when you meet people. It works by creating a makeshift plug in the pore, and Drysol converts to a solid state after entering the pore.
Based on people's feedback, using Drysol helps keep them sweat-free over a long period. Drysol deodorant can be used with an antiperspirant deodorant and shows positive results.
It is clinically proven to reduce sweat 98% of the time with a 30% decrease in volume.
How to apply Drysol deodorant?
- Drysol should be used sparingly to the treated area. Use it in the midpoint of the armpit or on the palms or soles.
- Apply Drysol deodorant before going to bed. The sweat gland activity is low during bedtime, and Drysol can stay in place without sweating.
- Do not apply Dryson deodorant to wet or moist skin. You should not rinse your skin before applying Drysol or after sweating. To dry the skin, use a hairdryer.
- Avoid applying Drysol extra strength on irritated or recently shaved skin. You can use 1% hydrocortisone cream to the affected area the following day.
- Wash Drysol from your skin after bedtime as it can damage clothing due to its acidic nature. Application of your regular antiperspirant is acceptable.
- Conceal the Drysol-treated skin with plastic wrap if sweating continues after one week of Drysol daily application. It allows Drysol deodorant to penetrate the sweat gland pores more effectively. You can wrap the plastic wrap around your armpit and keep it in place by wearing a tee-shirt overnight. You could also apply plastic gloves or bags to the hands and feet.
- Once a week, application of Drysol is acceptable after sweating gets under control.
|The use of Drysol extra strength on dry skin produces a temporary pore.|
|Drysol slowly starts to fill the opening of the pore and plugs the insides|
|The plug (Drysol) transforms to a solid-state in the pore|
|Drysol stays in the solid-state for about three days before the effect starts to weather off. Reapply Drysol to plug the pore again.|