This electric lift by Drive Medical charges quickly and easily from an AC outlet thanks to a convenient (removable) rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs to be removed. (The lift will not operate while plugged in.) Heavy gauge construction and a jumbo actuator pump that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning. The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode. Two features ensure you won't misjudge the product's battery life: an audible warning will alert you once the battery power falls below 50% and a "CHARGE" light will automatically shut off when the battery is fully charged. The unit comes with a foldable mast and a wide, stable base for easy storage and transportation, making it ideal for homecare, and is for use with 4-point and 2-point slings.
- Audible warning when battery power falls below 50%
- Battery does not need To charge, simply plug in unit
- Battery does not need while plugged in
- Fast, easy charge from AC outlet
- Foldable mast and base for easy storage and transportation
- For use with 4 point and 2 point slings
- Heavy gauge construction
- Ideal for Homecare use
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode lowers patient down safely
- The "CHARGE" light will automatically shut off when battery is fully charged
- To charge, simply plug in unit
- Wide base provides additional stability
Base Width: 41" (Open) 24" (Closed)
Base Height: 4.5"
Base Clearance: 2.25"
Weight: 105 lbs
Weight Limit: 450 lbs