EpiTrain braces and support by Bauerfeind is used to deliver targeted relief from severe and chronic elbow pain which also commonly known as Golfer's Elbow or Tennis Elbow. It works to uproot the problem at the ground level by supporting the tendons and muscles of the elbow and forearm.
Advanced Elbow Protection
When your elbow tissue is over-strained, achy, swollen or inflamed, Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain braces deliver the relief you need. As you move, the special knitted support with built-in stabilizing pads stimulates muscles and helps healing. EpiTrain has a compression massage effect on the soft tissue during movement, which relieves pain, activates the surrounding muscles, reduces swelling and stabilizes joints.
Breathable Knit Material
Because the knit fabric adapts to your every movement, the support won’t cut into you or slip. This is why the material is softer and more elastic at the edge of the support. Our soft fabric won’t irritate your skin like neoprene braces. Because our fabric is breathable, it keeps moisture away from your skin, for a cooling effect.
It is also effective for other wide range of health conditions mainly Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Elbow Pain, Swollen Elbow, Elbow Tendonitis, Elbow Arthritis.
1. Graduated Compression: Compression tapers at the edges to give targeted compression to the more painful area and also helps improve the blood circulation.
2. Pressure Reduced Edges: The fit is comfortable with no constriction and makes it easier to put on and off the brace.
3. Anatomical Shape: Improved stability of the tendon. Viscoelastic material reduces the vibration and shock of the tendon.
4. Contoured Pads: It relieves the pressure thus reduces the pain and ensures correct positioning.
5. Straps are removable for adjustable compression level.
|Size|| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|| 4|| 5|| 6|| |
|Circumference (inches)||6 1/2-7 1/2||7 1/2-8 1/4||8 1/4-9||9-9 3/4||9 3/4-10 1/2||10 1/2-11 1/2||11 1/2-12 1/4|
How to Measure:
From your elbow joint, measure down 4 3/4" towards the forearm. Then measure the circumference at this point.