Evolution Series Walkers are available in 4 sizes and are the most stable and durable walkers available in the market today.
All models are made up of cold rolled steel tubing which is also used in mountain bike fabrication.
All the fasteneres are of stainless steel and are plated against corrosion.
Frame is UV proteected and prevents fading.
All the plastic parts used can withstand temperature upto -40 degrees.
Additional Features and Description:
- The Evolution Series is the therapists choice for individuals of higher weight
- The Evolution has a weight bearing capability of up to 400lbs
- The rigid steel frame gives this walker unmatched stability for users suffering from neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s and stroke conditions.
- The rigid frame allows the addition of the specialized Arm Trough System, for those individuals unable to use a standard walker handle.
- Available with standard rigid back support or flexible back straps
- Wide models have a larger seating area with a bigger soft seat cushion for added comfort.
- Soft seat cushion in every model
- Plastic tray or basket installed tote bag included
- Now with stronger and wider wheels 40mm wide for ease of use on gravel roads, wet grass, deep carpet, etc.
NOTE: You can choose the Walker with Arm Trough System or Without. Check the Arm Trough System here
|Weight||Seat Height||Seat Width||Width X Length||Handle Height|
|Evo Regular DX||21 lbs||23”||17”||21”x 30”||30”– 38”||350 lbs|
|Evo Wide DX||22 lbs||23”||21”||26” x 30”||30”– 38”||400 lbs|
|Evo Low DX||20 lbs||19”||17”||21” x 30”||30”– 36”||350 lbs|
|Evo Low Wide DX||22 lbs||21”||21”||26” x 30”||30”– 36”||400 lbs|
Warranty Service, Repair or Replacement:
If you have to return your walker to Evolution for warranty service, there are a few things we'll need from you. First, the walker must Include a Merchandise Return Authorization (MRA) number. You can obtain a MRA number by calling us at our toll free number 1- 877-333-4111. Be prepared to provide 1) the unit model number, 2) the serial number, and 3) a description of the problem.
You will also find printed documentation shipped with your Evolution Xpresso Walker. They contain maintenance guides and installation information.