GenuTrain Knee Braces from Bauerfeind
Knee discomfort has in recent times has been on the rise, with a surge in knee surgeries reported in North American high schools due to active sports. GenuTrain is a leading-edge brace from the 21st century that helps prevent injuries and recover from traumatic surgeries.GenuTrain knee bracegot a vote of confidence as one of the best knee braces for physicians' pain relief for osteoarthritis patients or Osgood-Schlatter's disease.
GenuTrain Knee Brace Features:
- Your knee patella is covered by a ring-shaped pad, which will relieve pressure on your knee and provide a cushion effect. While you are on the move, you get a "moving Massage effect."
- The stays on each side of the brace help prevent any free-flowing movement of the knee, ending in a bad injury. Maintaining the shape of your knee is very important.
- GenuTrain knee brace is built using breathable material and makes a comfortable wearing for long hours or playing active sports.
|Calf (cm)||25 - 28||28 - 31||31 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40||40 - 43||43 - 46|
|Thigh (cm)||35 - 38||38 - 41||41 - 44||44 - 47||47 - 50||50 - 53||53 - 56|
Measurement of your size for Genutrain Knee Brace requires steps below:
- The patient should bend their knee to 30 degrees and hold it in that position.
- A measuring tape checks the circumference of your leg 14cm above your patella and 12 cm below it.
- For your help, we have provided a picture below with instructions.
How To Measure your Knee Area to buy Genutrain knee brace: