Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Description:
The GenuTrain S active support with lateral joint splints supports the knee joint for indications of slight instability, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee. An integral, ringshaped pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap, while the interplay of the knit and the pad provides intermittent compression massage, thereby activating the musculature and stimulating the healing process. The combination of joint bars and a strap system in the GenuTrain S provides added passive support for the knee.
- stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- breathable Train Active Knit for high wearing comfort
- anatomically contoured bars for secure support
- GenuTrain S Knee Brace is used to support knee joints and to provide stability. It has lateral joint splints where S stands for Splints
- The side bars can be heated and moulded according to the individual knee size/shape
- The joints are further stabilized by elastic Train Active Knit with its integral pad.
- The brace has elastic padded ring around the kneecap that provides compression massage
- It helps to position the support correctly and adapts itself to the angle of the knee joint during every movement.
- This GenuTrain knee brace increases the circulation by combined effect of compression and massage and helps increase the healing process y improving the muscular control.
Additional Features and Details:
- Breathable material
- Specific for either left or right knee
- German Product
- Available in Gray color
|Size|| 1|| 2|| 3|| 4|| 5|| 6|
|Circumfer. below in cm||28 - 31||31 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40||40 - 43||43 - 46|
|Circumfer. above in cm||38 - 41||41 - 44||44 - 47||47 - 50||50 - 53||53 - 56|
For measuring your size, hold knee bent at a 30° angle and take measurement around your leg 14cm above your knee and 12 cm below your knee.