The Grobag is a revolutionary baby sleep bag that allows the baby to sleep comfortably through the night. With these sleeping bags the traditional sheets and blankets have become a thing of the past. These are made with high quality material and has an award winning design that does not leave your baby feeling too cold or too hot in the grobag.
This Grobag comes in a lion face print wih embroidered tail. It is available in 1warmth rating called Tog to choose from to make sure that your baby is sleepig at the right temperature inside the grobag. The factors that determine the tog rating of the bag depend upon the number of clothes that the baby is wearing, room temperature and baby's health. The nursery thermometer (included) can be used to pick the correct tog.
When to start using Grobag
The best time to use the Grobag is when the baby weighs more than 4kg which is 0-6 month. The head of the baby should not be able to pass through the neck hole of the bag when fastened else it means that the bag is too big.
- Available in 1 Tog rating; 2.5 tog
- Comes with shoulder poppers and side zip on all sizes
- Comes with underarm poppers in 0-6 months
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- 100% jersey cotton outer and super-soft jersey cotton lining
- Ornamental needlework and embroidery details
- Quick-dry polyester filling
- There is a zip click feature on all the sizes
- Can be machine washed and tumble dried on low
- Includes a Free Nusersry Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 months sizes
- Is British Standard Approved