The Grobag is a revolutionary baby sleep bag that allows the baby to sleep comfortably through the night. With these sleeping bags the traditional sheets and blankets have become a thing of the past. These are made with high quality material and has an award winning design that does not leave your baby feeling too cold or too hot in the grobag.
This Grobag comes in a cute print of Ollie owl face and pastel colors hearts. It is available in 1 warmth rating called Tog to make sure that your baby is sleepig at the right temperature inside the grobag. The factors that determine the tog rating of the bag depend upon the number of clothes that the baby is wearing, room temperature and baby's health. The nursery thermometer (included) can be used to pick the correct tog.
When to start using Grobag
The best time to use the Grobag is when the baby weighs more than 4kg which is 0-6 month. The head of the baby should not be able to pass through the neck hole of the bag when fastened else it means that the bag is too big.
- Available in 1 Tog ratings; 1.0 tog
- Shoulder poppers and side zip on all sizes.
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 months
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Velour front outer with embroidery details and jersey back outer
- There is a zip click feature on all the sizes
- 100% cotton jersey lining
- Can be machine washed and tumble dried on low
- Includes a Free Nusersry Thermometer in 0-6 and 6-18 months sizes
- Is British and Australian Safety Standard Approved
Choosing the right tog for your baby
3.5 tog - For cold winter temperatures of 12-15°C
2.5 tog - All Year Round for standard room temperatures of 16-20°C
1.0 tog - Summer & daytime naps in rooms of 21-23°C
0.5 tog - Holidays and hot days of room temperature is 24-27°C
How to buy the correct size Grobag sleeping bag
0-6 month - is suitable from birth if your baby weighs 8.8lbs or more or from when your baby reaches this weight. It will last until your baby is 6 months old and may well last longer.
6-18 month - is suitable from when your baby is 18lb and is generously sized so may easily last until your baby is between 18 and 24 months.
18-36 month - is suitable from when your toddler weighs 25lb and many toddlers are still wearing their Grobags well after the age of 3.