The InTENSity 10 TENS stimulator is a portable electrotherapy device which is used to relieve pain using the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation. It is used to send a gentle electrical current to the underlying nerves and muscles via electrodes that are applied to the skin.
It has 10 preset programs according to body parts which makes this as the most effective and easiest device. You just need to press 2 buttons and the device is ready to be used on the body part that is to be treated.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Power supply: 9.0 V Alkaline battery
- Electrode Detection Function: The amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when the amplitude level is 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous
- Waveform: Mono-phase square pulse wave
- Pulse amplitude: Adjustable, 0~105mA peak at 1000 ohm Load each channel, 1mA/Step.
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260us microseconds
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz
Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.4 cm x 22.9 cm x 5.1 cm (10 in. x 9 in. x 2 in.)
Weight: 0.6 kg (1.2 lb.)
Device comes with the following:
- TENS stimulator device
- 2 sets of electrode lead wires
- 4 self-adhesive electrodes (50 mm x 90 mm)
- 9-volt Alkaline Battery
- 1 instruction manual
- AC adaptor
- 1 hard carrying case