MEDLINE GAUZE NONSTERILE SPONGES NON-WOVEN 4-PLY
Introduce the MEDLINE Nonsterile Nonwoven 4-Ply Gauze Sponges, designed to aid wound care and surgical procedures. Constructed of nonwoven material for high absorbency, these sponges can be used for cleaning wounds and general housekeeping duties.
Features and Benefits:
- 4-ply sponge construction offers high absorbency for maximum time and money savings during procedures, helping reduce the number of sponges necessary.
- Nonsterile and nonwoven materials offer versatility for wound care and general cleaning purposes.
- This 4"x 4" size is ideal for many different applications.
- Latex-free sponges reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
- The nonwoven material is designed to be soft on the skin and can reduce the risk of irritation or abrasions.
- Sold as 2000/Case.
|LENGTH INCHES||4 "|
|WIDTH INCHES||4 "|