MEDLINE OPTIFOAM GENTLE FOAM WOUND DRESSING WITH ADHESIVE BORDER
Introduce the Optifoam Gentle Foam Wound Dressing with Silicone Adhesive Border for effective wound care. Providing optimal moisture management and secure fit to ensure the best healing environment possible for patients, this innovative dressing ensures an ideal healing environment.
- Highly flexible silicone borders offer gentle adhesion that can be removed and reapplied easily, and even after being lifted they can still be reused.
- Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR) adjusts according to fluid level for increased breathability.
- Low friction and shear outer layer
- Indications: partial and full-thickness wounds that require drainage.
- Contraindications include third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis.
- Sold as 10/Box.
|APPLICATIONS AND SIZE
|AREA OF APPLICATION
|All Over Body
|DRESSING CHANGE FREQUENCY/USE
|Max: 7 Day: Check Drainage
|DRESSING PAD SIZE
|2.5" x 2.5"
|PRIMARY OR SECONDARY DRESSING
|Primary or Secondary Use
|WATERPROOF OUTER LAYER
|WOUND CONDITION TYPE