Aluminum Crutches with Accessories-Adult
Whether you rely on crutches long-term or use them during recovery – mobility should not be painful. If you are looking for a comfortable alternative to standard crutches, the Mobility Designed Comfort Crutch is your product!
The patent pending Comfort Crutch's unique design cradles your elbows to evenly distribute your weight, allowing the pressure to be removed from your wrists, armpits and hands.
- To provide an enhanced range of motion, a hinged arm cradle can be unlocked, enabling the user to reach for things without removing the Crutch.
- Adjustable, ergonomic hand grips rotate out of the way with the push of a button, freeing your hands for other things.
- Flexible armbands are made of anti-microbial material that conforms to each user's arm, providing support while allowing the user to quickly get in and out of the crutches.
- Removable, shock-absorbing feet help users to navigate a variety of surfaces. The patented design allows water to disperse through hollow channels, much like a car tire, to avoid slippage on wet surfaces.
- Fully adjustable in both arm length and height, accommodating users 4'11" to 6'8″
- Handle Length: 11" to 17"
- MD20041:Box includes Two Fully Assembled (Tool-Free) Pairs of Crutches with a complete set of Training Support to help maximize usage.
- MD30002:Box includes Three Non-Assembled Pairs of Crutches with a complete set of Training Support to help maximize usage.
Ergonomically Designed to fit either your left or right hand, the M+D Crutch is colour coded and has a braille dot, so you can quickly know which Crutch is which!
- Blue button - Right Side
- Black button - Left Side
Aluminum tubing features an oval shape providing a lighter-weight product front to back.
|Height Adjustable||39" - 52"|
|Product Weight||2.9 lbs per crutch|
|Retail Box Dimensions||13" (W) x 40" (L) x 9" (H)|
|Retail Box specs||MD20041: 18 lbs | MD30002: 27.5 lbs|
|Warranty||" The M+D Limited Warranty covers your M+D Crutch™ against manufacturing defects for one year from the date you received your product. Warranty doesn’t cover damage caused by accidents or unauthorized modifications."|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|