NeuroTrac Obstetrics is a dual channel TENS with remote hand switch that features 3 different modes dedicated for labor pain.
The remote hand switch allows easy access to modes that can be changed to ensure pain control during labor.
- Used by placing electrodes between T10 and L1 and between S2 and S4
- Stimulation is adjusted until a mild tingling sensation is felt
- Remote hand switch can be used for rest or boost which means either for burst of low frequency or continous high frequency
- Low frequency is used between contractions and high frequency during contractions
- The unit includes carrying case, manual, lead wires, 9 V battery and a set of electrodes
- Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA
- Continuous mode (boost): 90 Hz at 220 uS
- Burst mode (rest): 2 Hz bursts of 9 pulses (200 uS) at 150 Hz