The Phoenix HD is built to durably handle pressure without sacrificing comfort and style.
The 3-wheel Phoenix HD offers excellent maneuverability thanks to its smaller turning radius, making it ideal for indoor use, where nimbly maneuvering around obstacles is a necessity.
While also great for indoors, the 4-wheel Phoenix HD offers enhanced stability, making it a better option for users who plan to regularly drive on uneven outdoor terrain.
- Comfortable Swivel stadium style seat is height adjustable and features attractive twotone upholstery. Armrests are width and angle adjustable.
- Easy finger pull throttle control.
- Headlight for night time visibility.
- Roomy front basket with handy, removable, carry bag.
- Interchangeable color panels in red and blue let you change your scooter's look to match your mood or your outfit.
- Quick connect battery pack with lock to hold it in place even over bumpy terrain.
- Easy tiller angle adjustment places the scooter's controls in the most comfortable driving position.
- The 3 wheel model offers great maneuverability in tight spaces with an amazing 43" turning radius.
- Flat free non marking black tires for worry free travel.
- Quick and easy disassembly into lightweight components. perfect for transporting your scooter.
- 3.75" ground clearance ensures easy travel over outdoor obstacles.
- 17.5" Folding Seat
||39" (L) X 22.5" (W)
|Floor to Seat Height
||17.5" (W) X 17" (D)
||24V X 350W X 3600 rpm
||12V X 20 AH
||8" X 2" Flat-Free
||8" X 2" Flat-Free
|Battery Weight (pair)
|Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section)
||32 lbs (Front Section)
The battery indicator on the tiller console uses a color code to indicate the approximate power remaining in your batteries. Green indicates (40~100%) capacity, yellow a draining charge(10～ 30%),and red indicates that an immediate recharge is necessary.
The remaining power suggested by the battery indicator will vary by the actual driving time incurred and how you drive. Repeated starting, stopping, climbing will consume the power.
Warranty Information Phoenix HD 3-Wheel Scooter
- frame : Lifetime warranty
- Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 24 Months
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months
If the scooter is under warranty Manufacturer will ship out the parts/supplies or supplies. Labour is NOT covered under warranty.
Quick and Easy Disaassembly
||The easy portability and compact size of the Phoenix HD makes it the perfect option for users on the go. It disassembles in moments—great for taking it wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. Individual components are lightweight, easy to handle and compact enough to fit in a car trunk, van or truck.
Color Change Panels
Every Phoenix HD includes interchangeable color panels in red and blue so you can easily change your scooter’s color to fit your mood—or your outfit!