Breg Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy System is a simple and reliable system manufactured by Berg to reduce pain and provide compression. The design is compact and easy to use which makes it apt for use in hospitals, clinics and at home. Patients can enjoy 6-8 hours of motorized cold therapy with just a little initial fill of ice and water, depending upon patient's protocol. Breg Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy units are classified as class II medical devices and should be prescribed by a medical practioner.
- Reliable and effective
- Pump is strong and has whisper quiet pump technology that allows a peaceful and comfortable environment for patients to rest.
- Flow rate is high that allows even pad temperature
- Reduced pain and swelling allows a faster recovery
- Provides cold treatment for 6-8 hours with motorized unit
- Post Operative
- Post Trauma
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Arthroscopic Procedures