The patient is held secure by comfortable thoracic and pelvic belts. Most users can position themselves without help. Patented pump incorporates an easy "click into place" mechanism for pumping, sustaining, and releasing the traction—it's easy to use and eliminates air leaks.
Guage is calibrted in lbs/kgs to provide feedback and promote consistency in treatment.
A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
• Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
• Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
• Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
• Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
• Actively moving treatment surface ensures efficient application of traction
• Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Easy to Use
A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
• Comes complete - no assembly required
• Non-slip harness incorporate belt-organizers for quick set-up
• Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism