The StimTec Target has 12 Preset TENS programs plus 8 manual TENS Modes.
The Preset program applies a sequence of 3 sub programs that are optimized to treat specific pain situations. Particular characters will flash to show the phase that is in use or it will be ON to show the completed phase.
- Dual Channel
- Output - Maximum 130 mA (peak value) across 500 Ohm load
- Pulse Width: From 50μS to 400μS adjustable
- Pulse rate: From 1Hz to 150Hz Adjustable
- Waveform: Symmetrical Bi-phasic rectangular, Asymmetrical Bi-phasic rectangular, Monophasic rectangular and Alternated Bi-phasic rectangular
- Ramp Time: 0-5 seconds, in steps of 1 second
- On Time: 1-60 seconds, in steps of 1 second
- Off Time: 1-60 seconds, in steps of 1 second
12 Preset Modes:
P0 - NECK pain
P1 – TORTICOLLIS
P2 – LOW BACK pain
P3 – SCIATICA
P4 – EPICONDYLITIS
P5 – WRIST PAIN
P6 – POST-SURGERY knee pain
P7 – ANKLE sprain
P8 – KNEE pain (gonalgia)
P9 – HIP pain (coxalgia)
P10 – MENSTRUAL pain
P11 – NEURALGIA
11 Preset EMS Programs plus 4 Manual EMS Modes
P20 - Triceps;
P21 - Latissimus dorsi;
P22 - Spinalis;
P23 - Gluteus;
P24 - Hamstrings;
P25 - Calves
P26 - Breast;
P27 - Abdomen;
P28 - Abdomen + Waist;
P29 - Thighs
Flip cover protects any buttons from being accidentally pushed, plus “LOCK” button locks program settings even if the battery is removed!
Large LCD Screen
Large, lighted display makes settings easy to read
Toggle to the body part, set acute or chronic and the “Target Treatments” are preset for you.
Electrode Placement Guide
User friendly instruction guide shows exactly where electrodes should be placed for each part of the body.