Strassburg Socks (Plantar Fasciitis Night Sock)
Plantar Fasciitis is a typical ailment impacting the heel and bottom of the foot. It is due to the inflammation of the plantar fascia, a group of tissue joining the heel bone to the toes. Signs contain pain and immobility in the heel, primarily upon waking up in the morning and after long periods of standing or sitting. Night socks are unique socks worn at bedtime to help relieve the symptoms associated with plantar fasciitis. The socks stretch the plantar fascia and calf muscles, helping to reduce the pain and stiffness associated with the condition. Strassburg Socks are a type of night sock specifically designed to treat plantar fasciitis. They work by gently stretching the plantar fascia and calf muscles during the night, helping to reduce pain and improve flexibility.
Benefits of wearing the night sock
- Research shows that wearing this sock helps in recovering from plantar fasciitis at a faster rate.
- 98% of the patients have shown improvement in under 20 days. Generally, it takes about 60 days to recover if you do not wear a night splint or plantar fasciitis sock at night time, especially in acute cases.
- The muscles around your calf tend to get tight. This condition is known as Achilles Tendonitis. Wearing a night sock helps in loosening up these ligaments.
- Top podiatrists and therapists have recommended Strassburg socks for recovering from plantar fasciitis pain.
Description and Features:
- The night sock creates compression and is an easy-to-wear. The compression helps release stress in muscles assisting patients in recovering quickly from heel pains.
- It is uncomplicated to use and does not lock the activity of your joints.
- A low-cost solution from heel spurs.
- Doctor-free treatment for early morning heel pain.
- No adverse results, plus the Strassburg sock is comfortable to wear for long durations. Stay pain-free and relaxed during the nighttime.
- This sock can reduce heel spur pain and strengthen the foot arch's muscles.
- A breathable, sweat-free solution for Plantar Fasciitis pain. Unbeatable in price and quality, manufactured in North America.
Strassburg socks are available in 2 sizes: Regular and Large.
Regular size fits calf size up to 16 inches. Measure around the calf at the widest point.
Large size fits calf size 16 to 21 inches. Measure around the calf at the widest point.