Strassburg Sock (Plantar Fasciitis,Achilles Tendonitis)
Injury Recovery Sock:
- Plantar Fasciitishas a very long recovery time but by using the strassburg sock research showsrecovery time improves to under 20 days and 98% of patients recover in less than 60 days.
- This sock has positive results for Achilles Tendonitis and tissues that create tightness around your calves
- With so many positive results the top podiatrists, therapists such as orthopedic surgeons and some doctors have recommended wearing strassburg sock at night for quicker recvery times.
Description and Features:
- The Strassburg sock is a compression sock to prevent possible joint pain or heel pain.
- It's easy to use and does not lock the joint movement.
- A low cost solution for heel spurs.
- Effective treatment for early morning heel pain.
- No adverse effects and can be worn for longer duration, even to bed.
- This sock can reduce the heel spur pain and can also strengthen the muscle of the foot arch.
- Breathable solution for Plantar Fasciitis
Available in 2 sizes: Regular and Large
Regular size fits calf size upto 16 inches. Measure around the calf at the widest point.
Large size fits calf size 16 to 21 inches. Measure around the calf at the widest point.
Plantar Fasciitis Sock Pair (OrthoSleeve FS6 PAIR)
Plantar Fasciitis Sock for Day and Night:
Plantar Fasciitis pain can be quite excruciating at times and if it gets chronic, it can be treated using the Plantar Fasciitis sleeve. Also commonly known as the jogger's heel, it happens when the ligaments connecting the heel bone to the metatarsal bone gets inflamed.
- OrthoSleeve FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve helps to give significant relief from the pain associated with heel and plantar fasciitis.
- Medical grade compression zone provides a sustained stretch to plantar fascia.
- Medical grade fabric is free from latex.
- Easy to wear and gives the user superior comfort.
- Provides 6 zones of compression that stretch plantar fascia which enhances blood circulation.
- Can be worn anytime during sleep or when active.
- Available in various sizes; Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Indications when to wear FS6 Sock :
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spurs
- Arch pain
- Arch weakness
Measure FS6 Sock:
Medical Grade Graduated Compression Zones:
Zones #1 & 6 Gentle Compression
To promote circulation and minimize pressure on ankle an toes.
Zones #2 & 4 Moderate Compression
To reduce edema and move fluids out of the foot.
Zones #3 & 5 Firm Compression
To provide a sustained stretch to the plantar fascia.