B12 is important for nervous system function and supports memory and learning, and it is can control homocysteine levels.
You go for a jog, you work overtime, you clean the house. Where do you get all the energy? Well, you get it from the food you eat. Now get the most out of your food by supplementing your body with vitamin B12. It helps play a key role in metabolizing fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Plus, it helps produce red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 also known as Cyanocobalamin is a man made form of B12 vitamin.
- This Vitamin is essential to maintain body's metabolism and nerves. Its deficiency can lead to nerve damage, low blood cells and intestinal problems.
- There are quite a lot of Vitamin B12 supplements available in the market today.
- Available in 500mcg strength and as 90 Per Pack.
Side Effects and Precautions:
- There are no known side effects of this medicine.
- People allergic to B12 or Cobalt should consult their doctor before taking this medication.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should taake B12 Vitamin only in recommended doses.