B12 is important for nervous system function and supports memory and learning, and it is can control homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin B12 also known as Cyanocobalamin is a man made form of B12 vitamin.
- This Vitamin is essential to maintain body's metabolism and nerves. Its deficiency can lead to nerve damage, low blood cells and intestinal problems.
- There are quite a lot of Vitamin B12 supplements available in the market today.
- Sublingual supplements are available as tablets or liquid drops. These are believed to be better absorbed by the body and are more effective than other supplements.
- Available in a delicious cherry flavor, these tablets dissolve easily under the toungue.
- These tablets are available as 120 per pack.
Side Effects and Precautions:
- There are no known side effects of this medicine.
- People allergic to B12 or Cobalt should consult their doctor before taking this medication.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers should taake B12 Vitamin only in recommended doses.