X-Act ROM Elbow Brace
X-ACT Elbow brace is adjustable and designed to recover faster from elbow injuries. The flexible aluminum hinge bends and moves with the elbow, allowing for a more natural range of motion. This feature helps to reduce the risk of further injury and to promote a quicker and more effective healing process. Thanks to features like its flexible aluminum hinge, it fits most patients, including athletes of all ages and abilities.
Attention Grabbing Features of X-Act ROM Elbow Brace:
- Versatile and easy to apply: A comfy brace, allowing an ideal fixed or protected range of motion. The brace limits the elbow's range of motion to a certain degree, helping to prevent further injury and promote healing.
- Malleable forearm and bicep cuffs: The plastic component refers to the material used in the brace, which can be moulded or shaped to fit the individual's forearm and elbow.
- Plush thermoformed pads: In an elbow brace, the plush thermoformed pads provide extra cushioning and comfort for the elbow joint. The material is a soft, flexible fabric that conforms to the shape of the elbow, providing a comfy and secure fit.
- All four cuffs telefit to size for a more precise fit on any size patient.
- Snap-to-fit buckles: is a convenient and adjustable closure system that helps to secure the brace in place and provide a comfortable and practical fit.
Bicep Circumference: 8" - 21" (20.32 - 53.34 cm)
Forearm Circumference: 6" - 18.5" (15.24 - 47 cm)