Suffering from Swollen foot, pain and hemarthrosis; time to use Foot Cryo/Cuff with cooler. Its unique design covers the entire foot to give it complete support and faster healing.
Cryo/Cuffs are available with or without cooler. However, if used with the cooler, medical supervision is advised.
The motor of the cuff pumps air into the cuff to create a compression. The motor pumps the air in and out of the cuff every 30 seconds. The difference between the Motorized and Non Motorized unit is that the Motorized Aircast Cryo Cuff unit pumps air to add compression to the cuff.
- Aircast Foot Cryo/Cuff with cooler by DJO Canada is used to provide cold therapy to the foot to relieve the pain.
- Foot Cryo/Cuff provides complete coverage to the foot.
- Available with/without cooler.
- Compression is measured for that extra comfort and support.
- Controlled cold eliminates any risk of tissue.
- Cryo/cuff cooler suits any Cryo/cuff model
- Available in blue color.
- Available in Medium and Large.
For getting the correct size, Measure forefoot circumference.
For buying the perfect size, check our size chart under sizes dropdown menu for both men and women.
To Order Cooler separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cooler
To Order Cuffs separately, click here Aircast Cryo/Cuffs
Shop our complete selection of Aircast products