What is Caya Contoured Diaphragm?
Caya Contoured Diaphragm is a one-size-fits-most diaphragm made from silicone. It is shaped to the unique contours of the female anatomy for more comfortable and secure use. The dome shape of the diaphragm covers the cervix to help prevent pregnancy, while the deep, flexible rim holds it in place. It is a reliable form of reversible birth control and easy to insert. Caya Contoured Diaphragm is hormone-free, non-invasive, and can provide reliable contraception with correct use. It is easy to clean and reuse again if desired.
Awesome Features of Caya Diaphragm!
The Caya Diaphragm, a single-size contraceptive device, illustrates the latest product in barrier contraception. Features of the Caya Diaphragm include:
• Constructed of soft, flexible silicone material, custom-fitted to the individual and able to stay in place through numerous acts.
• Contains two humps to allow the diaphragm to nestle against the cervix and construct a dual barrier against sperm.
• Covers a more extensive cervix area than other barrier methods.
• Deliver up to 90% adequate protection against pregnancy with regular use.
• Does not include any hormones and cannot cause hormone-related problems or side effects characteristic of other contraceptives.
• Can be inserted up to six hours before having sex and removed up to 24 hours after intercourse. Reusable and can last up to two years with proper care.
• Can be utilized with different birth control methods, such as condoms and IUDs, to guard against sexually transmitted infections.
- No measurements are required as Caya Diaphragm is designed to fit 99% of the women
- Don’t want kids go use Caya Diaphragm.
- This product does not use Latex.
- Use, Reuse and enjoy!